Thank you for your support since 2003. What began as a small idea has become an international resource for amyloidosis patients, families, physicians and researchers. We are proud to share our 15th anniversary with all of you. Please read the press release from our President, Mary E. O’Donnell, here.
Here is a snapshot of some of our accomplishments:
- The AF has funded over $1.7 million in research grants
- Supported over 36+ Grand Rounds (physician education programs) across the U.S.
- Attended over 45 major medical conferences, hosted our awareness booth often with patient volunteers
- Distributed thousands of informational pamphlets to patients, family members, friends, physicians and medical students
- Assisted countless patients and family members in learning about amyloidosis: symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options – via telephone, email, social media and on our website
Share your comments about how the Amyloidosis Foundation has helped you and your family – send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
More details on how you can help us celebrate will be coming soon!